HEART INTENTIONS 2018:
WOMEN’S CIRCLE | Register now!
This year-long series of monthly women’s gatherings is designed to move us beyond surface-level goal setting to deep personal intentions that resonate on a soul level.
Each month we will meet to create and fine-tune our intentions using a range of mindfulness tools and creative mandala practices that allow us to tap into the subconscious and ask:
“What really matters to me?”
“What do I really want in my life?”
“How do I want to BE in my life?”
In the nurturing space at Sivana Bliss Yoga Studio in Port Macquarie, and in our sacred circle online we will dive deep with powerful processes that allow us to:
• Let go of what no longer serves
• Celebrate success with mindful gratitude – and create the space for more of what we love to show up in our lives
• Unleash and rediscover our creativity
• Set mindful intentions and hold ourselves and each other accountable for allowing them to unfold
• Fine tune our intentions on a monthly basis
• Share our experiences in our sacred circle online
• Make space for a mindfulness practice in our lives
Make 2018 your year of abundance by joining a community of like-minded women as we journey to the heart of our deepest intentions in a safe, nurturing environment.
Sara Phillips is a mindfulness practitioner who LOVES being creative! Sara is a NLP practitioner, a parent and life coach, an ACT coach and an experienced workshop facilitator who has taught mindfulness to parents, children, teenagers and schools.
Sara’s experiences as a mother, coach and family support worker have shown her that women who nurture themselves are able to find creative solutions to the challenge of balancing our many roles with personal fulfilment.
Sara’s intention is to create a community of women who support each other to live mindfully and abundantly.
The 2017 Heart Intentions circle was amazing as trust grew between participants and as we got braver sharing what was most alive for us in that month and creating a wide range of mandalas. We witnessed change, growth, joy and challenges and the women LOVED having Heart Intentions to come to each month.
You can free trial some of the online material to see if this circle is right for you here
WHEN: 4th Tuesday of every month;
WHERE: Savana Bliss Yoga Studio, Port Macquarie
DURATION: January 2018 until December 2018
COST: $30/month until December 2018
NUMBERS LIMITED – BOOK NOW
Only $30 per month for 12 months
‘Thanks Sara I have missed your mindfulness classes, I am so glad to be here’
‘I’m so honoured to be part of a group of such wise & intuitive women. I’m really looking forward to learning from you all & this journey we will be taking together.’
‘Hi Sara, thanks so much for an awesome night, it felt very special.’ 🙂 Nyree
‘Hi Sara, thanks for last night it was amazing and so nurturing.’ xx Claudia
‘I have loved Heart Intentions this year. I’ve loved being creative!! Even from afar 🙂
I would be interested in joining next year…’
You can read more about Sara’s intentions for this group and why the idea of combining mandalas, mindfulness & mapping intentions here
This series of monthly gatherings will help you to:
- tune into your inner heart wisdom,
- set a direction in your life,
- cultivate those qualities and values you would like more of in your life
- be in a supportive community of women with mindfulness, deep nurturing, creativity & spirit.
Each month we will meet in a circle of women to:
- centre ourselves in mindfulness and reflect on what is most alive for us right now
- celebrate what we have enjoyed & what we are grateful for that month
- share what we are ready to let go or no longer have in our life
- tune into our inner compass from deep within our heart and set our deep inner intentions (read more here)
- create a mandala that reflects our intentions for the next month
- learn different mandala techniques
Sara will integrate all of her experience as a life coach, NLP practitioner, mindfulness practitioner and creative spirit to facilitate this transformative group. You can read more about her intentions for the group in her blog Setting Deep Inner Intentions for 2017
Mindfulness: helps to centre you & allows space for you to hear your own inner heart wisdom and practice some of those life qualities you may want to cultivate more of in your life : loving kindness, forgiveness, self-compassion
Mandalas: using your right brain and being creative allows you to access and program your subconscious and create a visual reminder of your deep intentions. Being creative with mandalas is also a very mindful and calming activity. No prior experience necessary.
Mapping Intentions: ‘Plant the seeds of deep intention and little by little things change.’ Jack Kornfield. Reflective coaching questions will help you to identify what really matters to you and empower you to set realistic intentions to create more of what is important in your life. Sharing your intentions in a supportive group monthly will help to inspire you and I love the accountability of reporting into a group.
What you need:
- An A4 or bigger art journal.
- All art materials supplied but feel free to bring your favourites. If you are joining us online you’ll need some waterproof ink pens, eraser, pencil, compass, textas or pencils
- The Mandala Workbook by Susanne Fincher (optional – but a great resource!!)
Only $30 per month until December 2018
Only $30 per month for 12 months
All of the content is online so it is easy to catch up for any month you may have missed.
100% satisfaction guaranteed: if the content doesn’t suit you after the first month full refund supplied.